Wheelchair Van Rentals
Wheelchair Van Rental Rates
Partial Day - up to 4 Hours
(8am-noon or 1pm-5pm)
Daily Rate (1-6 Days)
(8am - 5pm)
Weekly Rate (7-29 Days)
Monthly Rate (30 Days)
Weekend Special - $250 (pick up Friday after 3pm, return Monday before 9am)
Our wheelchair rental van is equipped with a manual, side-entry fold out ramp (28.5 inches wide) and can accommodate up to 6 passengers. The van will come with retractable tie-down securement straps and seat belt extension.
Included with your Rental
- One-on-One Training on proper use of the vehicle
- 100 miles per day
- Retractable wheelchair tie-downs and seat belt extension
- Emergency Roadside Assistance
- Personal use only, NOT for business or commercial use
- $70 Deposit to secure your reservation
- NO CHARGE for 24 hr advance notice cancellations (Any cancellation under 24hrs will result in a $70 cancellation fee)
- ALL Drivers must be listed on the rental agreement and all are required to be over the age of 21, have a valid Driver’s License and full coverage insurance (liability, collision and comprehensive insurance)
- Renter is responsible for all tollway fees, violations and fines
- Refuelling Charge of $6.50 per gallon will apply if the van is not returned with at least the same level of fuel
- NO refunds on early returns
- The van must be returned within our regular business hours M-F 8-5
- Late rental return will be assessed as an additional rental day at $125/day
- NO SMOKING and NO pets – up to $350 Deep Clean Ozone Treatment Charge
- $0.35 per mile over the allowable 100 miles/day – monthly rental capped at 2,500 miles
- Report any damage to the vehicle immediately by calling (815) 527-7297
- Payment is due in full on the day of return and is subject to final audit
- We are not responsible for personal belongings left in the van
Inspect your vehicle for any existing damages and confirm they are listed on your rental agreement. If not, alert us to record them BEFORE leaving the branch.
Refill your tank before returning, otherwise, you will be charged a per-gallon rate as stated in your contract.
Check the trunk, glove box, center console and under the seats for personal belongings before returning your vehicle.